1.10.2016

01.09.16

Being our usual selves, the boyfriend and I have decided to eat at Yakimix buffet restaurant. We always crave for Japanese food and when we can't decide what exact Japanese food we want, we always choose to go to Yakimix. And this was also the first ever buffet restaurant that we tried way back in 2012, so yeah, that's why it's kinda special. I am not expert in explaining everything about food, mostly whatever I eat I say 'delicious'. But of course there are some foods that I don't want to eat again, having a taste of it is already enough. I don't even know the reason why, maybe it's lacking of salt and pepper? I don't really know. I am sorry. Can't we leave everything as it is and move on? Haha. 

Here are the photos I've taken while my tummy is dancing out of excitement (to eat). 

Note: These are just some of the dishes on the buffet, I can't take photos of everything because I am lazy like that. #sorrynotsorry






x

Aiselle





2 comments: