5.16.2015

BEGINNING




College was fun but it was not easy. For me, it was where I not just learned that Force equals mass x acceleration (sooo basic...lol) but it was also where I realized the importance of friendships, learned how to get back on track when I encountered failures and to grow not physically (-_-) but as a person. I have a lot more to say but better not to spoil everything because it will be more fun if you experience and discover those things on your own. One thing is for sure, this journey was worth it!

Now. I'm excited and at the same time nervous on what the world has to offer. I wanted to chase my dreams that I've been keeping to myself, though I'm not sure where to begin. But that's life right? I just need to try everything, grab every opportunities and take chances to reach all of it! :)  

And I'll consider this blog as my baby steps! =)

x

Aiselle

No comments:

Post a Comment